In order to purchase equipment for the Turin Polytechnic University within the framework of the ERAMCA (Environmental Risk Assessment and Mitigation on Cultural Heritage assets in Central Asia) program, a tender has been announced.
Dear Sir / Madam: You are kindly requested to submit your quotation for the following items before May 21, 2021, 12.00 a.m. by Tashkent local time (UTC +05:00). The aim of this RFQ is to supply of special laboratory equipment for Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent in the framework of the ERAMCA (Cofounded by ERASMUS+). All equipment is aimed for educational purposes; therefore, we are kindly asking to consider quotation under your university discount program.
You may download full list using following link:
- Quotation must be in English or Russian languages.
- The prices must be quoted in Euro.
- Price shall be quoted with no VAT included.
- All special laboratory equipment must be produced by the worldwide known manufacturer(s) included into annual reports of Gartner/ IDC. 5.
- All equipment must be supplied with licensed software if it is required.
- The financial offer shall include all export charges in the country(ies) of departure and accompanying costs: customs declarations, transportation to Beneficiaries, transportation within Uzbekistan, warehouse storage (until customs cleared), processing, permission documentation and certification.
- The Supplier must provide the Beneficiary(ies) with full support in preparing documents which is required to guarantee successful preferential customs clearance and hold negotiations with the involved Ministries.
- After customs cleaning all the equipment must be delivered to the Beneficiaries’ address indicated below, installed and put into operation.
- The Hardware shall be new, unused and complete. CONNECTION CABLES: all hardware shall be supplied with all necessary cables such as power, interface, etc. PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT: peripheral equipment shall be provided with appropriate software and drivers to operate with the standard software.
- Warranty period for active equipment must be at least 1 year if other is not stipulated separately in the Technical requirements.
- Delivery addresses: Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent 17, Kichik Khalka Yuli street Tashkent 100095 Uzbekistan.
|Delivery Time||25 (twenty five) working days after payment installment.|
|Deadline of Quotation Submission||May 15|
|Mode of Transport||AIR , SURFACE, OTHERS.|
Your commercial offers shall be delivered to following addresses:
Attention: The ERAMCA Project Management Team
ERASMUS+ ERAMCA Project
Address: 17, Kichik Khalka Yuli street, Tashkent 100095, Uzbekistan