Attention! A tender for special equipment is underway!
In order to purchase equipment for the Turin Polytechnic University within the framework of the ERAMCA (Environmental Risk Assessment and Mitigation on Cultural Heritage assets in Central Asia) program, a tender has been announced.
Dear Sir / Madam: You are kindly requested to submit your quotation for the following items before May 21, 2021, 12.00 a.m. by Tashkent local time (UTC +05:00). The aim of this RFQ is to supply of special laboratory equipment for Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent in the framework of the ERAMCA (Cofounded by ERASMUS+). All equipment is aimed for educational purposes; therefore, we are kindly asking to consider quotation under your university discount program.
You may download full list using following link:
- Quotation must be in English or Russian languages.
- The prices must be quoted in Euro.
- Price shall be quoted with no VAT included.
- All special laboratory equipment must be produced by the worldwide known manufacturer(s) included into annual reports of Gartner/ IDC. 5.
- All equipment must be supplied with licensed software if it is required.
- The financial offer shall include all export charges in the country(ies) of departure and accompanying costs: customs declarations, transportation to Beneficiaries, transportation within Uzbekistan, warehouse storage (until customs cleared), processing, permission documentation and certification.
- The Supplier must provide the Beneficiary(ies) with full support in preparing documents which is required to guarantee successful preferential customs clearance and hold negotiations with the involved Ministries.
- After customs cleaning all the equipment must be delivered to the Beneficiaries’ address indicated below, installed and put into operation.
- The Hardware shall be new, unused and complete. CONNECTION CABLES: all hardware shall be supplied with all necessary cables such as power, interface, etc. PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT: peripheral equipment shall be provided with appropriate software and drivers to operate with the standard software.
- Warranty period for active equipment must be at least 1 year if other is not stipulated separately in the Technical requirements.
- Delivery addresses: Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent 17, Kichik Khalka Yuli street Tashkent 100095 Uzbekistan.
|Delivery Time||25 (twenty five) working days after payment installment.|
|Deadline of Quotation Submission||May 15|
|Mode of Transport||AIR , SURFACE, OTHERS.|
Your commercial offers shall be delivered to following addresses:
Attention: The ERAMCA Project Management Team
ERASMUS+ ERAMCA Project
Address: 17, Kichik Khalka Yuli street, Tashkent 100095, Uzbekistan