Our mission is to achieve preparing highly qualified specialists on mechanical engineering, construction, energetic and information technologies using latest scientific achievements, aesthetics and ethical principles.
Our aim is to supply a person with knowledge in higher education and post-higher education in production, service and society requirements.
The following must strictly be fulfilled to achieve the aims put forward:
- to coordinate study process with scientific research;
- not to accept, create and transfer the ignorant;
- to give an effective knowledge to students;
- to improve creative relations by connecting education, upbringing and science with production practice;
- to follow teaching and learning culture;
- to follow all security rules;
- to improve study process constantly;
- to improve and train teachers’ knowledge and qualification permanently;
- to introduce and implement innovation technologies;
- to establish a permanent monitoring in improving teaching quality;
- to know and learn the demand for specialists in advance.
To achieve the aim university administration and teachers play a leading role and take the following responsibilities:
- to stimulate constantly teachers’ and scientific researchers’ scientific and practical works;
- to provide security principles;
- to organize creative-fascinating teaching;
- to supply with necessary resources;
- to provide highly information-education level;
- to analyze graduate students’ works;
- to supply the awareness with quality policy, its periodical analysis and validity.