CIVIL ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURE department
Head of Department
2014 - 2017
Doctor of Engineering, Civil and Structural Engineering Department at Kyushu University, Japan
2012 - 2014
Master's Degree, Faculty of Environmental Systems of Kitakyushu University, Japan
2005 – 2007
Master's Degree, Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Melioration, Faculty of Environmental systems, EcoGIS centre
1999 - 2003
Bachelor’s Degree, Tashkent Automobile and Road construction Institute, Faculty of Transportation Systems, Department Automobiles
Head of Civil Engineering and Architecture department, Lecturer, Turin Polytechnic University in tashkent.
03.06.2008 – 31.12.2011
UNESCO (United Nations, Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation) Uzbekistan, GIS (Geographic Information Systems) specialist
|01.2008 - 01.2008||Researcher, Institute of Water problems, Academy of Sciences of Republic of Uzbekistan|
03.09.2007 – 01.09.2008
Assistant Professor, Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Melioration, EcoGIS centre, GIS and Environmental Modelling Instructor
03.09.2003 – 24.11.2005
Tashkent Automobile and Road Construction Collage, Instructor and graduate advisor
ERASMUS + scholarship
ERASMUS + scholarship
2016 - 2017
2012 - 2014
ERAMCA: Environmental Risk Assessment and Mitigation on Cultural Heritage assets in Central Asia. Start: 15-01-2020 - End: 14-01-2023. Project Reference: 609574-EPP-1-2019-1-IT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP. Programme: Erasmus+. Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices. Action Type: Capacity Building in higher education.
Remote sensing data and geographic information system (GIS) to monitor land use change, urban planning studies and hydrological assessment,
Land surveying using Leica total stations and adjusting control networks
1. Saidislomkhon Usmanov, Yasuhiro Mitani, Tetsuya Kusuda, “Evaluation of Interpolation Methods for Spatial Modelling of Reference Evapotranspiration Using Modified Hargreaves Equation”. (Journal of Arid Land Studies).
2. Saidislomkhon Usmanov, Yasuhiro Mitani, Tetsuya Kusuda, “An Integrated Hydrological Model for Water Balance Estimation in the Chirchik River Basin, Northern Uzbekistan”. (Journal of Computational Water, Energy, and Environmental Engineering).
3. Saidislomkhon Usmanov, Yasuhiro Mitani, “Integrated Approach to Detect the Spatial and Temporal Variation of Groundwater Level in Quyi Chirchik District, Uzbekistan”. (Proceedings of the 37th West Japan Symposium on Rock Mechanics, 2016).
4. Saidislomkhon Usmanov, Yasuhiro Mitani, “Groundwater Quality Assessment by Using Water Quality Index and GIS in Quyi Chirchik District, Uzbekistan”. (Proceedings of the International Symposium on Earth Science and Technology, 2016).
5. Hydro Morphological Mapping of Aksagatsay Watershed Using GIS and Remote Sensing Data.
(Journal of the Geographic association of Uzbekistan, special issue for Erasmus+ of DSinGIS conference, 2018)
6. Review of Different Models Used to Assess the susceptibility of Exogenous mass Movements in the Mountainous Regions.
Conference: I international scientific and technical conference "The role of science and practice in enhancing the sustainability and actualization of risk management of exogenous geological processes", At Tashkent, Uzbekistan.