CONTROL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
Head of Department
Dr. Nurilla Mahamatov received his B. Eng. and M. Eng. degrees from Tashkent University of Information Technologies, Uzbekistan and the Ph.D. degree from Seoul National University, South Korea in 1996 and 2007 respectively. He is currently a head of Control and Computer Engineering Department and senior lecturer in Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, Tashkent. Before he joined Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent in 2010, he has been on the faculties with Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent (2008-2010) and Tashkent University of Information Technologies, Uzbekistan (2007-2008). From 1996 to 2004, he was a research associate in Tashkent University of Information Technologies.
Dr. Mahamatov’s research interests include information technologies convergence and diffusion, machine learning and wireless communications etc. His research work has been funded by Islamic Development Bank. He was project manager at SAMSUNG NETWORKS, Seoul, South Korea for Benchmarking of Internet content market project. Asian and Pacific Training Academy for Information and Communication Technology for Development (UN-APCICT/ESCAP) he was moderator of ICT Essentials for Government Leaders. He is a member and a regular reviewer for many top journals in ICT field in Uzbekistan. So far, he has more than 20 publications on journals with high impact factor and more than 40 conference publications. He has been working as Ph. D thesis/viva examiner for more than 10 candidates in Uzbekistan.
March 2004-Aug 2007
PhD degree, Seoul (South Korea), Information Technologies Policy Program (ITPP), Seoul National University
Engineer, Telecommunication Engineering Tashkent Electrotechnical
Head of Control and Computer Engineering Department, Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent
Associate professor, Control and Computer Engineering Department
Vice Rector, INHA University in Tashkent, Department of Control and Computer Engineering, professor
Associate professor, Control and Computer Engineering Department, Professor, Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent
Head of MIS department, Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent (MDIST)
Assistant Professor, Tashkent University of Information Technologies
- July 2007-August 2007 SAMSUNG NETWORKS, Seoul, South Korea Certificate Benchmarking of Internet content market
- July 2008-August 2008 Korea Agency Digital Opportunity & Promotion (KADO), Seoul, Korea Certificate on Digital divide issues
- 2008- 2010 Asian and Pacific Training Academy for Information and Communication Technology for Development (UN-APCICT/ESCAP) Diploma ICT Essentials for Government Leaders
- 2012 Postdoctoral fellowship at Institute of Advanced Machine Design, Seoul National University (S. Korea)
- 2018 Blockchain Technologies: Business Innovation and Application, MIT Sloan Executive Education Certificate
- 2019 St. Petersburg Polytechnic University SAP S4/HANA Certificate SAP University Alliances
- Blockchain in Healthcare
- AI Mammo Cancer
- Face recognition systems
Multivalued multifunctional elements of information technologies;
Digital economy and Blockchain technologies implementation;
Deep machine learning;
Artificial Intelligence and IoT;
SAP S/4 HANA
1. “Blockchain use case in education” N.Mahamatov, International Blockchain Summit, Tashkent 2019.
2. F.K.Tursunbayev, N.E.Mahamatov , Dynamic properties of multivalued multifunctional elements of information technology, 2017 International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies (ICISCT) Applications, Trends and Opportunities.
3. N. Mahamatov, S.W. Cha, The 6th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies, AICT2012, Georgia, Tbilisi, 2012. Journal of Communication and Computer, USA. “Telecommunication Services Diffusion i n CIS: Dynamics of Competition and Complementarity among Telecommunication Servic es”.
4. PRiME 2012, Hawaii Convention Center Symposium: Contemporary Issues and Case Stud ies in Electrochemical Innovation, 2012. "Technology Transfer between University and I ndustry in Uzbekistan: Techno Park Model". N.Mahamatov, S.W. Cha.
5. NANO Korea 2012 conference, Jeju, Korea, “Pulsed Laser Deposition 을 통한 Y-doped BaZrO3증착 조건 연구” A parametric study on thin film Y-doped BaZrO3 via Pulsed Laser Deposition *J. Y. Pae1, S. W. Cha , I. W. Chang , S. H. Ji , Nurilla Mahamatov
6. Mahamatov N.E., 2011. The First Scientific Conference at TPUT, “Uzbekistan as an Investment Opportunity”
7. Mahamatov N.E., 2010. The 3rd Global ICT Seoul Conference 2010, “Future trends and development of mobile communications in Uzbekistan and CIS”
8. Training of Trainers Workshop on Improving Public Service through ICT, co-organized in partnership with the Asian Development Bank (ADB), and the National Information Society Agency (NIA) of the Republic of Korea, August 2010.
9. 3rd IEEE/IFIP International Conference in Central Asia on ICI 2007. “Telecommunication services diffusion in CIS: dynamics of competition and complementarity among telecommunication services”. Mahamatov, N. Jongsu Lee Minkyu Lee. Econ. & Policy Program Coll. of Eng., Seoul Nat. Univ., Seoul.
10. International Conference on Electronics, Information’s and Communications 2006. N. Mahamatov, S. Kasimov. “Asian Language Processing and Information Technologies” ALPIT 2006 #UZB 16.
11. N. Mahamatov, B. Yokubov. «Blockchain Technologies for education» International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, May 2020 «ISSN NO: 2456-2165» (Scopus).
12. N. Mahamatov “Blockchain Technologies for secure healthcare data management”, Brunel research impact accelerator in developing countries: awards 2019-2020 International Conference, Brunel London University, UK 2019
13. Н.Махаматов А.Кувноков, «Raqamli iqtisodiyotga o’tish jarayonidagi muammolar va yechimlar», Рақамли қтисодиёт: янги ўзбекистонни янги технологиялар, платформалар ва бизнес моделлари орқали ривожлантиришнинг янги босқичи, Халқаро илмий – амалий конференция, ТДИУ 2020.