CONTROL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
Head of Department
March 2004-Aug 2007
PhD degree, Seoul (South Korea), Information Technologies Policy Program (ITPP), Seoul National University
Engineer, Telecommunication Engineering Tashkent Electrotechnical
Head of Control and Computer Engineering Department, Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent
Associate professor, Control and Computer Engineering Department
Vice Rector, INHA University in Tashkent, Department of Control and Computer Engineering, professor
Associate professor, Control and Computer Engineering Department, Professor, Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent
Head of MIS department, Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent (MDIST)
Assistant Professor, Tashkent University of Information Technologies
- Blockchain in Healthcare
- AI Mammo Cancer
- Face recognition systems
Multivalued multifunctional elements of information technologies;
Digital economy and Blockchain technologies implementation;
Deep machine learning;
Artificial Intelligence and IoT;
SAP S/4 HANA
1. “Blockchain use case in education” N.Mahamatov, International Blockchain Summit, Tashkent 2019.
2. F.K.Tursunbayev, N.E.Mahamatov , Dynamic properties of multivalued multifunctional elements of information technology, 2017 International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies (ICISCT) Applications, Trends and Opportunities.
3. N. Mahamatov, S.W. Cha, The 6th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies, AICT2012, Georgia, Tbilisi, 2012. Journal of Communication and Computer, USA. “Telecommunication Services Diffusion i n CIS: Dynamics of Competition and Complementarity among Telecommunication Servic es”.
4. PRiME 2012, Hawaii Convention Center Symposium: Contemporary Issues and Case Stud ies in Electrochemical Innovation, 2012. "Technology Transfer between University and I ndustry in Uzbekistan: Techno Park Model". N.Mahamatov, S.W. Cha.
5. NANO Korea 2012 conference, Jeju, Korea, “Pulsed Laser Deposition 을 통한 Y-doped BaZrO3증착 조건 연구” A parametric study on thin film Y-doped BaZrO3 via Pulsed Laser Deposition *J. Y. Pae1, S. W. Cha , I. W. Chang , S. H. Ji , Nurilla Mahamatov
6. Mahamatov N.E., 2011. The First Scientific Conference at TPUT, “Uzbekistan as an Investment Opportunity”
7. Mahamatov N.E., 2010. The 3rd Global ICT Seoul Conference 2010, “Future trends and development of mobile communications in Uzbekistan and CIS”
8. Training of Trainers Workshop on Improving Public Service through ICT, co-organized in partnership with the Asian Development Bank (ADB), and the National Information Society Agency (NIA) of the Republic of Korea, August 2010.
9. 3rd IEEE/IFIP International Conference in Central Asia on ICI 2007. “Telecommunication services diffusion in CIS: dynamics of competition and complementarity among telecommunication services”. Mahamatov, N. Jongsu Lee Minkyu Lee. Econ. & Policy Program Coll. of Eng., Seoul Nat. Univ., Seoul.
10. International Conference on Electronics, Information’s and Communications 2006. N. Mahamatov, S. Kasimov. “Asian Language Processing and Information Technologies” ALPIT 2006 #UZB 16.