Today, on the 24th of August 2020, a memorandum of cooperation was signed between Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent (TPUT) and Cambridge International College (CIC).
The purpose of the agreement is the joint development of the spheres like education, entrepreneurship and creation of an ecosystem for supporting the talented youth and perspective start-up projects.
The main areas of cooperation are:
1. Organization of practice works and internships for the university students in the branches of the college, jointly training and preparing qualified specialists;
2. Establishment of scientific cooperation;
3. Joint opening of preparatory courses for admission to TPUT;
4. Organization of guest lectures and master classes;
5. Organization of joint promotional campaigns on information platforms;
6. Holding forums, seminars, conferences and briefings;
7. Joint implementation of the practice of “Problem-based education”.
In addition, in accordance with a bilateral agreement, qualified university professors will conduct master classes for college students and help them in obtaining the International Foundation Level Certificate. Students with this certificate will be able to continue their studies at TTPU, starting from the second year course.
We hope that the joint activities of the Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent (TPUT) and the Cambridge International College in Tashkent (CIC) will bring great opportunities to both parties, and will also become a big step in the development of areas of mutual cooperation.