Control and Computer Engineering
The Department of Control and Computer Engineering is the point of reference in Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent for the area of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) which studies the methodologies and technologies used for the management, processing and transmission of information.
The Department of Control and Computer Engineering promotes, coordinates and manages basic and applied research, training, technology transfer and services to the local community in the areas of systems and control engineering, computer science and computer engineering and operations research.Currently Department provides educational process in following disciplines:
1. Computer sciences
2. Algorithms and Programming I
3. Algorithm and Programming II
4. Computer architecture
5. Object-oriented programming
7. Computer networks
8. Operating systems
9. Automatic controls
10. Circuit Theory
Faculty of department provides students with relevant knowledge of modern requirements, organically maintaining with other departments.
Classes conducted with modern methods and technical means are used. At lectures in all disciplines used projector, multimedia presentations. Practical classes are conducted in computer classrooms using modern hardware and software.
In the frame of scientific and educational programs department collaborates with:
1. Department of Control and Computer Engineering, Politecnico di Torino
2. National Information Society Agency (NIA) Rep. Korea.
3. Institute of Advanced Machines and Design (IAMD), Seoul National
4. SAMSUNG SDS. Business Development and Project Management for
ICT B2B solutions.
Head of Department