Associate Professor (Computer Science)
Date and place of birth: 02.11.1970, Tashkent region, Uzbekistan
Academic degree: PhD
Academic rank: No
Phone: +998 71 2740400
PhD – Information Technologies, 2007 Information Technologies Policy Program (ITPP), Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea.
Diploma in Banking and Finance 2001, Tashkent Financial Institute Financial Audit and Taxing
1989-1994 Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering Tashkent Elektrotechnical Institute of Communications, Telecommunication networks and switching systems
July 2007-August 2007SAMSUNG NETWORKS, Seoul, South Korea Certificate Benchmarking of Internet content market
July 2007-August 2007Korea Agency Digital Opportunity & Promotion (KADO), Seoul, Korea Certificate on Digital divide issues
2008- 2010 Asian and Pacific Training Academy for Information and Communication Technology for Development (UN-APCICT/ESCAP)Diploma ICT Essentials for Government Leaders
August 2008 Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS) Singapore Diploma, Training of Teachers
Honours, Awards, Fellowships, Membership of Professional Societies
1999 Tempus individual research grant
2004-2007 ITPP Scholarship
2008 – UNAPCICT grant
2012 – IDB grant
Communication services diffusion, ICT convergence, E-Government applications
List of publications
1. F.K.Tursunbayev, N.E.Mahamatov , Dynamic properties of multivalued multifunctional elements of information technology, 2017 International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies (ICISCT) Applications, Trends and Opportunities.
2. N. Mahamatov, S.W. Cha, The 6th International Conference on Application of
Information and Communication Technologies, AICT2012, Georgia, Tbilisi, 2012.
Journal of Communication and Computer, USA. “Telecommunication Services Diffusion in CIS: Dynamics of Competition and Complementarity among Telecommunication Services”.
3. PRiME 2012, Hawaii Convention Center Symposium: Contemporary Issues and Case Studies in Electrochemical Innovation, 2012. “Technology Transfer between University and Industry in Uzbekistan: Techno Park Model”. N.Mahamatov, S.W. Cha.
4. NANO Korea 2012 conference, Jeju, Korea, “Pulsed Laser Deposition 을 통한 Y-doped BaZrO3증착 조건 연구” A parametric study on thin film Y-doped BaZrO3 via Pulsed Laser Deposition *J. Y. Pae1, S. W. Cha , I. W. Chang , S. H. Ji , Nurilla Mahamatov
5. Mahamatov N.E., 2011. The First Scientific Conference at TPUT, “Uzbekistan as an Investment Opportunity”
6. Mahamatov N.E., 2010. The 3rd Global ICT Seoul Conference 2010, “Future trends and development of mobile communications in Uzbekistan and CIS”
7. Training of Trainers Workshop on Improving Public Service through ICT, co-organized in partnership with the Asian Development Bank (ADB), and the National Information Society Agency (NIA) of the Republic of Korea, August 2010.
8. 3rd IEEE/IFIP International Conference in Central Asia on ICI 2007. “Telecommunication services diffusion in CIS: dynamics of competition and complementarity among telecommunication services”. Mahamatov, N. Jongsu Lee Minkyu Lee. Econ. & Policy Program Coll. of Eng., Seoul Nat. Univ., Seoul.
9. International Conference on Electronics, Information’s and Communications 2006. N. Mahamatov, S. Kasimov. “Asian Language Processing and Information Technologies” ALPIT 2006 #UZB 16.
10. TEPP/ITPP 4th workshop, Seoul National University, 2005. N. Mahamatov.
” Development of E-Government in Uzbekistan”
11. TEPP/ITPP 3th workshop, Seoul National University, 2004. N. Mahamatov.
“E-Readness assignment of Uzbekistan”