Date and place of birth: 26.01.1981, Khorezm, Uzbekistan
Academic degree: PhD
Academic rank: No
Phone: +998 71 2467082
Bachelor – 1998-2002 National University of Uzbekistan, Faculty of Mathematics, Applied mathematics and informatics.
Master – 2002-2004 National University of Uzbekistan, Faculty of Mathematics, Applied mathematics and information technologies.
PhD in Industrial design and Production management – 2015 Turin Polytechnic University, Turin, Italy.
2003-2005 – State Test Center, Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, specialist
2005-2010 – Heat Physics Department, Uzbek Academy of Sciences, researcher
2010-2011 – Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, researcher
2015-2016 – Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, Department of Applied Sciences, senior lecturer
2016-now – Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, Department of Applied Sciences, senior lecturer (part time)
2016-now – State Test Center, Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Head of department
Honours, Awards, Fellowships, Membership of Professional Societies
2007-2008 – INTAS-Uzbekistan, Research grant
2013 – DAAD Scholarship (10 months research programme)
2015 – The winner of a Ph.D. Thesis Award promoted by the Department of Management and Production Engineering, Politecnico di Torino
2018 – DAAD Scholarship (re-invitation programme)
Research interests and past projects
Quantum graphs, Quantum transport in low-dimensional nanoscale systems, Nonlinear waves and soliton dynamics in low-dimensional systems
List of publications
1. J.R. Yusupov, Kh.Yu. Rakhimov, Non stationary quantum graphs, Uzbek Journal of Physics, Vol.10, No 4-5 (2008).
2. D.U. Matrasulov, J.R. Yusupov, P.K. Khabibullaev, A.A. Saidov, Casimir effect for quantum graphs, Uzbek Journal of Physics, Vol.10, No 6 (2008).
3. D.U. Matrasulov, J.R. Yusupov, Kicked quantum graphs, Conference of Young Scientists:“Condensed Matter Physics: From Fundamental Research to Applications”, 18-19 December, 2008, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
4. K. Nakamura, D. Matrasulov, U. Salomov, G. Milibaeva, J. Yusupov, T. Ohta, M. Miyamoto, Quantum transport in ladder-type networks: the role of nonlinearity, topology and spin, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 43, 145101, 2010
5. D. Matrasulov, Z. Sobirov, J. Yusupov, K. Sabirov, V. Eshniyozov, Time-dependent quantum networks, Proceedings of international workshop, Low-dimensional nanoscale systems, November 6-7, 2011 Tashkent
6. J. Yusupov, D. Matrasulov, Z. Sobirov, O. Karpova, K. Sabirov, Breathing quantum star graph, Proceedings of international workshop: Low-dimensional nanoscale systems, November 6-7, 2012 Tashkent
7. D. Matrasulov, J. Yusupov, K. Sabirov, Z. Sabirov, Breathing Star Graph, Low-Dimensional Functional Materials, NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics 2013, pp 147-153
8. V. Eshniyozov, J. Yusupov, D. Matrasulov, I. Ibragimov, Particle Dynamics in Kicked Quantum Networks, Low-Dimensional Functional Materials NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics 2013, pp 139-145
9. B. L. Oksengendler, O. B. Ismailova, M. B. Marasulov, N. N. Turaeva, D. Matrasulov, J. R. Yusupov, Charge Separation and Transport in Third Generation Hybrid Polymer-Fullerene Solar Cells, Nonlinear Phenomena in Complex Systems: From Nano to Macro Scale, NATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security 2014, pp 253-267
10. D.U. Matrasulov, J.R. Yusupov, K.K. Sabirov, Z.A. Sobirov, Time-dependent quantum graph, Nanosystems: physics, chemistry, mathematics, vol.6 (2), p.173, 2015.
11. J. R. Yusupov, O.V. Karpova, K.K. Sabirov and Z. A. Sobirov, Quantum Graphs With Time Changing Edges, Proceedings of Republic Scientific – Practical Conference “Role of young scientists in the development of physics» (ИАК-VIII), April 24-25, 2015, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, pp. 39-40.
12. J. Yusupov, V. Eshniyozov, O. Karpova, D. Saidov, Kicked particle dynamics in quantum graphs, Nanosystems: physics, chemistry, mathematics, vol.6 (6), p.773-778, 2015.
13. J. Yusupov, M. Dolgushev, A. Blumen, O. Mülken, Directed transport in quantum star graphs, Quantum Information Processing,Vol.15 (4), pp 1765-1777, 2016
14. N.S. Nurmukhamedova, J.R. Yusupov, Fisher information in models of random right-side censoring, in Transactions of the V international scientific conference “Modern problems of applied mathematics and information technologies – Al-Khorezmiy 2016” Vol.2, Bukhara, November 9-10, 2016.
15. J. Yusupov, Tunable wave packet transport in branched periodic lattices with time-dependent external field, Nanosystems: physics, chemistry, mathematics, vol.8 (8), p.42, 2017.
16. P. Chiabert, M. De Maddis, S. Ruffa, J. Yusupov, Probabilistic Method in form error evaluation: comparison of different approaches, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, pp.1-12, 2017.
17. D.U. Matrasulov, J.R. Yusupov, Network of quantum harmonic oscillators, in the Uzbek-Israel International Scientific Conference, Contemporary problems in mathematics and physics, p. 82, Tashkent, October 6-10, 2017
18. J.R. Yusupov, D.M. Otajanov, V.E. Eshniyazov and D.U. Matrasulov, Classical and quantum dynamics of a kicked relativistic particle in a box, Physics Letters A, vol.382 (9), pp.633-638, 2018
19. P. Chiabert, M. De Maddis, G. Genta, S. Ruffa, J. Yusupov, Evaluation of roundness tolerance zone using measurements performed on manufactured parts: a probabilistic approach, Precision engineering, vol.52, pp.434-439, 2018
20. K.K. Sabirov, D. Jumanazarov, J. Yusupov, D.U. Matrasulov, Bogoliubov de Gennes equation on metric graphs, accepted in Physics Letters A, 2018
21. D. Matrasulov, K.K. Sabirov, J. Yusupov, PT-symmetric quantum graphs, submitted to Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, 2018