History of the department "Applied Science"
Department of "Applied Science" is an integral part of the Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent and the Department created on basis on the order №159 of Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, at the initiative of Vice-Rector of the Turin Polytechnic University prof. Sharipov K.A. and prof. Saidov A.A. in 2013 June 23. The department started its activities on the basis of order of the rector TPTU № 147/01.
From September 2013 until now head of the department is Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor Saidov Abdulla Abdunazarovich. At this time, the department has several professors and teachers.
The purpose of the department "Applied Science" - coordinate educational processes of special disciplines, controlling professional and special skills of graduates of the Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent.
The department taught special courses to students in the directions: "Mechanical Engineering", "Energy", "Information technologies in industry and the automatic control system", "Industrial and Civil Engineering and Architecture."
Currently, the department employs 3 professors, one associate professor, two senior teachers, two teachers and one employee of the teaching and support staff.
Teaching staff of the department "Applied Science" teaches the following subjects:
- “Material Science and Technologies”
- “Fluid Mechanics, Hydraulics”
- “Tractors and Engineers"
- “Testing of Agricultural techniques and Technologies”
- “Manufacturing Process”
Currently, the department conducts research in the following areas:
1. The resources and energy-saving innovative technologies and their development in order to reduce the cost of production and localization of production in enterprises "Uzavtosanoat." – Head prof. A. Saidov;
2. Development and implementation of the regulation and control hydraulic seysmoplatformy. - Head prof. K. Sharipov;
3. Effective involvement of waste production as a secondary energy carrier for example GM-Uzbekistan.
Reproduction of aluminum alloys from waste machining factory GMPT. hands. Head A. Saidov;
4. Identification of the mechanisms by energy efficiency and mathematical modeling mode pumping stations - head prof. Khokhlov V.A.
Preparation of monographs and textbooks:
1. Russian-Uzbek Dictionary for quality control. Handbook. Sharipov.KA., Toshpulatov.M.M.
2. Development of a textbook for students of 4-course on the subject "Testing of Agricultural techniques and Technologies", authors - Pulatov TR, Sharipov K.A.
3. Textbook "Electromechanical and hydro plants." Handbook. Hohlov.V.A.