The technopark is equipped with real industrial equipment that allows for practical training and testing of building structures and materials, as well as the study of production technological processes, including cold metal processing, the operation of CNC machines and welding production.
- Design and development of mechanical systems, parts and components;
- The manufacture of parts and accessories using a numerical control program on CNC machines;
- Engineering analysis
- Modeling, drawings, sketches
- Testing parts and assemblies for performance and durability
- Making layouts
- 3D-mapping (visualization)
- Design calculations
- Automated processes from a simple mechanism to industrial automation
Mechatronics, which teaches systems of automation technology and develops innovative projects.
- Software logic controller (PLC)
- Electrical Engineering
Services and projects:
- Automation of the production process
- Modernization and design of production
Hexagon Metrology coordinate measuring machine
It is used to control product quality by measuring the geometric parameters of parts such as perpendicularity, parallelism, flatness, surface shape deviation with an accuracy of 2.5 microns.
Coordinate Measuring Machine FARO Laser Scan
Used to obtain a 3-dimensional model of parts, and product quality control with an accuracy of 150 microns.
- Design and development of mechanical systems, parts and components
- Measurement of the geometric parameters of parts and accessories;
- Quality control;
- Maintenance of coordinate measuring machines
The CAD-CAM-CAE Training Center provides training for specialists in working with CAD-CAM programs. Training courses are intended for the training, retraining and advanced training of specialists in technology departments, tool production of industrial enterprises, CAD departments.
Courses are conducted on the basis of comprehensive programs. Used software products: Unigraphics (NX), CimatronE, AutoCAD, 3DSMAX, SolidWorks, CATIA V5, SolidEdge, Ansys, COMSOL Multiphysics, MATLAB
Head of Laboratory is Saidislomkhon Usmanov.
The Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture at the Turin polytechnic university in Tashkent has well-equipped laboratories. In 2020, Laboratory enriched its capacity with new modern testing instruments from Italy. With these instruments the physical and mechanical properties of construction materials can be accurately evaluated.
Particularly, in laboratory, students can carry various experiments regarding:
- Assessment of compressive strength of various type of concretes
- Testing the tensile strength of concrete and rebars
- Testing of soil samples, including moisture content, specific gravity, sieve & hydrometer analysis
- Determination of shear strength of soil and moisture content by using digital liquid limit penetrometer instrument
- Measurements of the deflection of bridges, ceilings or any suspended structures
- Determination of calcium carbonate (CaCO3) especially in various rocks particularly limestone and lime marl by using Gasometer Dietrich-Früling
Moreover, laboratory has a modern land surveying instruments, total stations Leica TS06, GeoMax Zipp10 Pro/Zoom40 series, Leica Sprinter 50 Digital Auto Level, GARMIN 64s GPS and its all other components. These instruments give to student hands-on experience and strengthen obtained theoretical knowledge by practice in real field.
Students can carry various experiments regarding:
- Collecting control points from earth natural, building structures and calculate its coordinates with intersection and resection methods
- Setting out a control points to AutoCAD or GIS environment and producing up-to-date maps and plans
- Conducting the trigonometric, profile, differential, reciprocal and inverted staff levelling measurements
Inside the computer laboratory, students can perform rigorous least Squares adjustments of set of control points by using MicroSurvey STAR*NET software. Laboratory is also designed to conduct photogrammetric surveying such as making reliable measurements using photographs or digital photo imagery to locate features on or above the surface of the earth.