ACADEMIC DEGREE: BACHELOR
DEGREE COURSE NAME: “MANAGEMENT”
A Management degree prepares young leaders who are able to make responsible decisions in a rapidly changing international digital environment, manage the functional divisions of modern companies and create entrepreneurial projects.
Degree provides students a broad background in organizational behavior, human resources, and field operations, a background suitable for careers in managerial positions in business, government, or any organization.
During the study period, students will develop an understanding of business and gain subject knowledge in the areas of management, marketing, corporate governance, finance, human resources, business communications, strategy, etc.
Also, students are given the opportunity of international mobility, projects and disciplines taught by visiting professors with international experience.
A student who successfully completes the course requirements will be able to:
- Own modern technologies for assessing individual and group behavior in the organization;
- Analyze and evaluate how legal, social, economic and global issues affect business.
- Possess the skills of strategic analysis, development and implementation of an organization’s strategy aimed at ensuring competitiveness and much more.
In the course of their studies, students develop a range of skills that are highly valued by employers, such as leadership, business understanding, critical thinking, problem solving and teamwork.
Program graduates can enjoy careers in a variety of fields including:
- Administrative services managers
- Human resource services managers
- Public relations managers
- Purchasing managers
- Sales managers
- Project manager
- Industrial production manager and many more
INTERNSHIP AND RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES
Students will have many opportunities for internships and research. Past projects include market research for regional municipal organizations and for-profit industries. Students are responsible