MECHANICAL And Aerospace ENGINEERING department
Oct 2016 – Present
|Ph.D. student, POLITO & TTPU|
Exchange Master science in Mechatronic Engineering, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
|Feb 2014-Feb 2016|
Master science in Production Engineering (Ingegneria),
Politecnico di Torino
|Sept 2009-Dec 2013|
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering (Ingegneria Meccanica), TTPU
|Oct 2016-Present||Teacher on Electrical engineering and Circuit theory, TTPU|
Technische Universität Darmstadt Produktionstechnik und Umformmaschinen, Otto-Berndt-Straße 2 64287 Darmstadt.
Project Research on Experimental and Numerical Determination of GNSS/Positioning System For Road Applications , responsible for numerical simulation analysis.
|Oct 2015-Feb 2016|
Research assistant, Ellamp SpA, Research Internship, Italy
|01 Sept 2015-01 Oct 2015||Research assistant, Politecnico di Torino, Italy|
|June 2012- Feb 2014||Quality engineer, “JV MAN AUTO Uzbekistan” TRUCK&BUS manufacturing plant Uzbekistan, Tashkent|
|June-August 2012||Attended to extra courses held in Techno Park consisting of 3D modelling, CMM Programs (CAD/CAM),Solid works applying them in Milling machines and Turning machines, Uzbekistan, Tashkent|
|May 2009-Jan 2010||Production engineer assistant, GM Power Train at the department of WFG (Worldwide Facility Group), Uzbekistan, Tashkent|
|Jan -June 2009|
Production line engineer assistant, LLC “Samarkand Automobile Factory” Uzbekistan, Samarkand.
Mechatronic engineer assistant, “JV MAN AUTO Uzbekistan” TRUCK&BUS manufacturing plant Uzbekistan, Samarkand
- Awarded with Diploma “Academy of Public Administration under the President” 2018 Uzbekistan
- Best Paper Award, UPINLBS 2019 The Sixth International Ubiquitous Positioning, Indoor Navigation and Location-Based Services (UPINLBS) conference. November 13-14, 2019 Beijing, China
NavSAS ionospheric monitoring TTPu and Polito joint project.
Navigation Signal Analysis and Simulation (NavSAS) research group, a joint team of researchers of Politecnico di Torino and LINKS foundation that specializes in communications and signal processing skills in the field of satellite navigation. His research addresses the design of GPS and Galileo receivers, advanced signal processing for mitigation of multipath, countermeasures to interference and spoofing, as well as ionospheric monitoring. He is a member of the IEEE Aerospace and Electronics Systems Society Navigation Systems Panel.
1. A. Rustamov G. D'Antonio, J. Sauza, L.Franco, 2016. The role of Manufacturing Execution Systems in supporting Lean Manufacturing
2. A. Rustamov 2018. Implementations emergency response system in case of accidents and emergency situations (ERA-GLONASS) for cars and trucks in Uzbekistan. №1(1).2018 Journal of “Sustainable Agriculture”
3. A. Rustamov 2019; ENSURING SAFETY OF CAR MOTION IN THE CONDITIONS OF VISUAL DEFICIT. Journal of ACTA Of Turin Polytechnic University In Tashkent Edition 1/2019
4. A. Rustamov 2018; DETERMINATION OF CORRELATIONS OF CONTROL PUNCHING AREA OF ECALL / ERA-GLONASS AUTOMATED EMERGENCY RESPONSE SYSTEMS. Journal of ACTA Of Turin Polytechnic University In Tashkent Edition 4/2018
5. Rustamov, N. Gogoi, A. Minetto and F. Dovis, "Assessment of the Vulnerability to Spoofing Attacks of GNSS Receivers Integrated in Consumer Devices," 2020 International Conference on Localization and GNSS (ICL-GNSS), Tampere, Finland, 2020, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICL-GNSS49876.2020.9115489.
6. Rustamov, N. Gogoi, A. Minetto and F. Dovis, " GNSS Anti-Spoofing Defense Based on Cooperative Positioning," 2020 International ION GNSS+ 2020 (ION 2020), September 22-25, 2020