Mechanical and Aerospace ENGINEERING department
|2017-present||PhD student, TTPU|
|2015-2017||Master degree in mechanical engineering, Tashkent Institute of irrigation and agricultural mechanization engineers, Tashkent (Uzbekistan)|
|2011-2015||Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering. Tashkent Institute of irrigation and agricultural mechanization engineers, Tashkent (Uzbekistan)|
2017-2020 PhD student at TTPU
2020 teacher at TTPU
The "Talented Youth of New Uzbekistan" competition organized by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education in cooperation with the “Ulugbek Foundation” for Support of Talented Youth and the Agency for Youth Affairs in Uzbekistan.
Ten authors among them also our teacher of TTPU Sharipov Alisher whose articles were recognized as the best among the winners of the competition by expert groups.
- Ongoing Projects:
- Hydrogen gained from the sun shine in Uzbekistan
- Completed Projects:
-  A.Sharipov, J.Inoyatkhodjavey “Use of alternative fuels in cars and their pointers” №8/2017, ACTA TTPU.
-  A.Sharipov (TTPU), PhD Khaliqova N. (TIIAME) “Validation of mixing device parameters”. Journal of AGROILM. Volume 1, 2018
-  A.Sharipov, J.Inoyatkhodjayev “The main characteristics of the engine oil and their influence over time” №2/2019, ACTA TTPU.
-  A.Sharipov, J.Inoyatkhodjayev “Reducing air pollution hydrogen used as a fuel in the ICE in Uzbekistan” №4/2019, ACTA TTPU.
-  Development of recommendations for use of eroglanass navigation systems on autonomous agricultural vehicles (tractors) in Uzbekistan.
-  DcS J.Inoyatkhodjayev (TTPU), PhD Z.Alimova (TRHDCI), A.Sharipov (TTPU), “Improvements washing - dispersing properties of motor oils”, №4/2018, ACTA TTPU.
- Modernization of the details body against wear (MS)
- Validate engine oil life cycle in hydrogen fueled engines(PhD)
- ITS for gained hydrogen from the sun shine in Uzbekistan