Mechanical and Aerospace ENGINEERING department
|2017-present||PhD student, TTPU|
|2015-2017||Master degree in mechanical engineering, Tashkent Institute of irrigation and agricultural mechanization engineers, Tashkent (Uzbekistan)|
|2011-2015||Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering. Tashkent Institute of irrigation and agricultural mechanization engineers, Tashkent (Uzbekistan)|
Honours, Awards, Fellowships, Membership of Professional Societies
- Ongoing Projects:
- Hydrogen gained from the sun shine in Uzbekistan
- Completed Projects:
List of publications
-  A.Sharipov, J.Inoyatkhodjavey “Use of alternative fuels in cars and their pointers” №8/2017, ACTA TTPU.
-  A.Sharipov (TTPU), PhD Khaliqova N. (TIIAME) “Validation of mixing device parameters”. Journal of AGROILM. Volume 1, 2018
-  A.Sharipov, J.Inoyatkhodjayev “The main characteristics of the engine oil and their influence over time” №2/2019, ACTA TTPU.
-  A.Sharipov, J.Inoyatkhodjayev “Reducing air pollution hydrogen used as a fuel in the ICE in Uzbekistan” №4/2019, ACTA TTPU.
-  Development of recommendations for use of eroglanass navigation systems on autonomous agricultural vehicles (tractors) in Uzbekistan.
-  DcS J.Inoyatkhodjayev (TTPU), PhD Z.Alimova (TRHDCI), A.Sharipov (TTPU), “Improvements washing - dispersing properties of motor oils”, №4/2018, ACTA TTPU.
- Modernization of the details body against wear (MS)
- Validate engine oil life cycle in hydrogen fueled engines(PhD)
- ITS for gained hydrogen from the sun shine in Uzbekistan