Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering department
|2006 – 2013||Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering (with Distinctions). Advanced Materials & Smart Structure, Department of Mechanics, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, South Korea|
|1992 – 1997||Degree in Mechanical Engineering. (5-year integrated engineering degree, equivalent to U.S., B.Eng.+M.Eng. program), with specialization in Machine Design Technology, Department of Mechanics, Namangan Institute of Industrial Technology, UZB|
|1991 – 1992||Technical Engineering (with Distinctions). (1-year after school diploma). Industrial machine manufacturing. Pro-Technical College, UZB|
2019 – till now
|Associate professor. Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department, TTPU, UZB|
2017 – 2019
|Senior Researcher. S&R Department, TTPU, UZB|
2016 – 2017
|Dean. Faculty of Engineering Physics, Tashkent State Technical University, UZB|
2013 – 2014
Senior Researcher. Research & Development Lab, PANASIA, South Korea.
(Computational design and manufacturing industrial and marine parts. Analysis and developing of marine equipments).
2002 – 2003
Researcher. Theory of Mechanisms and Machine, Institute of Mechanics and Seismic stability of constructions, UZB. (Dynamics, durability of machines, devices and equipments).
2001 – 2002
Researcher assistant. Basis of Design of Machines Department, TSTU.
(Development and analyzing double-triple-planetary mechanism)
1999 – 2001
Computational Program Engineer. EL-IMPEX Co.
Mathematical Analysis and Programming using FORTRAN, PASCAL
1997 – 1999
Engineer of Computational Mechanics. FUZEN Uzbek-American-British Co.
(Computational Analysis and Experimental Design (CAD/CAM/CAE)).
Research expert award. Ministry of Science and Education. UZB
|2014||PANASIA award for contribution in research R&D Center. PANASIA, Busan, Korea|
|2013||Honor and Successful Graduation Award. Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Gumi, Korea|
|2007||Dean’s Award. The Intellectual Foreign Graduate Student (PhD), Gumi, Korea|
|2005||Certificate of Gratitude (Telecommunications and Information Technologies). Ministry of Education and Science, UZB|
- Ongoing Projects:
- SPACE.COM ERASMUS+ Capacity Building Project
- Completed Projects:
- - 148- F4-FB - Nanoparticles manufacturing technology for Electronics (Institute of Ion-Plasma and Laser Technologies, Academies of Sciences of Uzbekistan)
- - F2-FA-F146 - Optics, spectroscopy and laser technology (Institute of Ion-Plasma and Laser Technologies, Academies of Sciences of Uzbekistan)
- - Thermo-mechanical degradation of MWCNTs containing Bio-Rubber nanocomposites (Advanced Materials & Smart Structure Lab, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, South Korea and Iowa State University, USA)
- ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6878-3705
- Scopus Author ID: 55362060400
- ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/M_Turgunov
- Turgunov M. “Fundamental of Materials Science and Metallurgy” Ministry of Higher Education of Uzbekistan, 360 pages (in English) [on the process]
- Dilrabo Мamatova, Anvar Djuraev, Alisher Mamatov, Muhammad Ali Turgunov, Development of a Constructive Scheme to Justify the Parameters of a Belt Drive with a Driven Composite Pulley and with Elastic Elements, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-3, February, 2020 (SCOPUS)
- Muhammad Ali Turgunov, Heun Hyo Noh, “C-CVD Grown MWCNTs Disclosure of Defects by Influence of Drying Condition on Carboxyl Functionalized Structure”, Journal of Nanotechnology and Materials Science, ISSN: 2377-1372, DOI: 10.15436/2377-1372.17.1553, Volume 4, Issue 2, 2017.
- Innovative structural applications of nanomaterials and nanocomposites (BSc)
- Design of metal based nanomaterials for structural applications (BSc)
- Investigating new synthesis methods of coating nanomaterials for advanced functions (MSc)
- Development of smart materials and systems for novel solid-state energy storage devices (PhD)