Head of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department
|1998– 2002||Post-graduate student, Tashkent State Technical University, Tashkent (Uzbekistan)|
|1993–1998||Student of Mechanical Engineering, Tashkent State Technical University, Tashkent (Uzbekistan)|
|Sep 2010–Present||Head of Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering|
|Sep 2019–2020||Associate professor of "Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering" department, TTPU|
|Apr 2013–Sep 2019||Senior Teacher, Engineer for new projects, TTPU|
|Sep 2011–Apr 2013||Head of Technopark, TTPU|
|Sep 2007–Sep 2011|
Senior Teacher of department "Overland transport systems and service",
Tashkent State Technical University
|Sep 2005–Sep 2007|
Deputy dean of faculty of Economy and Management,
Tashkent State Technical University, Tashkent
|Jan 2004–Sep 2005||Deputy Dean of Mechanical faculty, Tashkent State Technical University|
|Sep 2002–Dec 2003|
Teacher of Department "Tractors and automobiles", Tashkent State Technical
Wear and friction
hybrid systems in vehicles
design and testing of cars and tractors
- 1. Pulatov T.R. Choice of coordinate system for end pairs of sliding friction // Bulletin of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent. - Tashkent, 2019. - No. 2. - pp. 116-119.
- 2. Pulatov T.R., Khakimov R. Improvement of city buses with the installation of hydro-recovery system // Proceedings of the 104-th International scientific and technical conference "Experience in the creation and operation of road transport in hot climates", TTPU, September 19-20, 2018 g., pp. 141-143.
- 3. Pulatov T.R. Ways to increase the durability of ECW downhole pumps // Bulletin of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent. - Tashkent, 2018. - No. 2. - pp. 25-30.
- 4. Pulatov T.R. Justification of the initial parameters for conducting tests with mechanical friction pairs of hydraulic machines and assemblies // Scientific and Technical and Production Journal "Assembly in Mechanical Engineering, Instrument Engineering", 2018, Volume 19 5 (214), pp. 224-228.
- 5. Pulatov T.R. Experimental tests of the influence of changes in sliding speed and load on the coefficient of friction // Bulletin of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent. - Tashkent, 2017. - No. 8. -pp. 32-37.
- 6. Azimov B.M., Abdazimov A.D., Pulatov T.R., Rawutov Sh.T. The study of the optimal parameters of vertical-spindle machines cotton-picking machines // Uzbek Journal “Problems of Informatics and Energy”, 2017, Issue No. 3, pp. 23-33.
- 7. Makhkamov K.Kh., Pulatov T.R. Technological running-in processes of friction units of vehicles. Monography. Publishing House "Molia", 2008, 156 p.. ISBN 978-9943-302-20-4
- Developing of model for improving thrust bearings in water pumps ESW
- Regenerative energy implements in city buses
- Gas-diesel and gas engines in Agricultural tractors and commercial vehicles