Topic: Improvement methods of energy efficiency in mobile hydraulic machines
Ph.D. completion year: 2020 Tutors: DSc, Prof. K. SHARIPOV, Ing. Massimo Rundo
- Sanjar Mirzaliev, Kongratbay Sharipov, Modeling and simulation of an axial piston pump with differential pressure limiter, International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, India, - Vol. 6, Issue 5, May 2019, ISSN: 2350-0328, P 9506-9512
- Sanjar Mirzaliev A review of energy-efficient fluid power systems. Acta TTPU, 2019, #3.
- Программа электронного блока управления стенда уборочного аппарата, Свидетельство об официальной регистрации программы для электронных-вычеслительных машин; № DGU 05971
- Politecnico di Torino, ITALY, Fluid Power Research Lab.
- The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Electrohydraulics Laboratory.
- Constructor-technological Center of Agricultural Machinery.
- “Uzagrotexsanoatxolding” JSC.
A topic of energy-efficient and productive machinery has become important in recent years. High accuracy, rugged operation, high power to mass ratio (power density) of fluid power systems are very much appreciated in the machine industry. Late 1960s oil prices peak, prior to the energy crisis in 1970, industry experts started thinking about the energy efficiency of fluid power systems. But there has been little research in this field, because of simple requirements imposed on fluid power machines (dependency, easiness of maintenance, longer lifetime) made the topic of energy efficiency as a secondary issue. Many analyses revealed an average efficiency of fluid power systems around 21%.
Extensive measures are being taken to save resources in the manufacturing sector of the Republic of Uzbekistan, to develop high-performance industrial machines based on advanced technologies. Development Strategy of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2017-2021 years outlines further development and liberalization of the national economy. According to the Strategy, reduction of energy and resource costs, the widespread introduction of energy-saving technologies and increased labor productivity in the economy are key factors in improving the competitiveness of the economy through deepening structural reforms, modernization and diversification of the leading sectors of the national economy. In particular, the state program for 2017 y. includes specific actions for ministries and agencies to update and modernize obsolete and physically outdated equipment at large industrial sectors, increase energy efficiency in production, optimize technological processes. The reliability of the research results is due to the use of modern methods of research, such as industry-wide computational fluid dynamics software tools (CFD), such as SolidWorks Flow Simulation and LMS Amesim, the adequacy of theoretical and experimental research, the positive results of machine operation with intended. Dissertation paper resulted in 12 scientific works, from which 6 articles in scientific journals recommended by the Supreme Attestation Commission of the Republic of Uzbekistan.