One of the main tasks of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent is the integration of educational, scientific and production processes, as well as the preparation of highly qualified specialists to develop the machine-building and automotive sectors of our country. Also, accelerate the university progress as one of the leaders in the development of science and innovation in Uzbekistan.
- Empowering our students to fulfill their academic and professional passions in a University that is diverse, welcoming, and inclusive for all students, faculty and staff.
- Offer broad and balanced academic programs that are mutually reinforcing and emphasize high quality and creative instruction at the undergraduate, graduate, professional and postgraduate levels.
- Generate new knowledge through a broad array of scholarly, research and creative endeavors, which provide a foundation for dealing with the immediate and long-range needs of society.
- Strengthen cultural understanding through opportunities to study languages, cultures and the implications of social, political, economic and technological change and through encouragement of study, scientific research off campus and abroad.
- Maintain a level of excellence and standards in all programs that will give them national and international significance.