- Department of Control and Computer Engineering, Politecnico di Torino
- National Information Society Agency (NIA) Rep. Korea
- Institute of Advanced Machines and Design (IAMD), Seoul National University (SNU)
- SAMSUNG SDS. Business Development and Project Management for ICT B2B solutions.
- Brunel University UK - Joint project
- IT Park- akseleratsiya
- Minzdrav -Mammo Canser project
Two brightest students of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent were chosen to participate in the student exchange program under Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 1 (Inter-institutional agreement 2018-2020) Project at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar in Germany.
Mukhammad-Bobur Zokhidov and Ozoda Azizova, both students of Civil Engineering and Architecture Department, took courses in analyzing earthquake damage to buildings and structures at the Faculty of Civil Engineering at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar from March to August of 2020.
Apart from the courses, they had been working on special project in areas of Natural Hazards and Risks in Structural Engineering at the Earthquake Damage Analysis Center at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar.
- Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- FH Joanneum, Austria
- Technical University of Braunsweig, Braunsweig, Germany
- Transport University of Uzbekistan
- State Technical University of Uzbekistan
- Institute of Ion-Plasma and Laser Technology of Uzbekistan Academy of Science
- Andijan Machine Building Institute
- CARS@PoliTO - Center for Automotive Research and Sustainable Mobility http://www.cars.polito.it/
- PEIC - Power Electronics Innovation Center http://www.peic.polito.it/
- LIM - Mechatronics laboratory http://www.lim.polito.it/
- Laboratory of Perspective Investigations (Studies) Matrsaulov D.
- UzTruckBus Auto
- Uz-Chasys Korean-Uzbek Joint Company
- AUSTEM Korean-Uzbek Joint Company
National University of Uzbekistan
- Institute of History of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan
- British Council