- Publishing paper in international journals according to the list of Higher Attestation Committee. (Blockchain)
- Conference Participation (2.3)
- Conference organization (IT CONFERENCE in TTPU 28.09.19 ) (3.8)
- Supervising Ph.D candidates (B.Yokubov) (2.8)
- Supervising student research activities (2.5)
Tomchani Lyudmila Vadimovna
- Tomchani L. V., Tsakanyan A. A. "Developing of translation skills"," International Journal of research", (7-11), June, 2019, India.
- Tomchani L. V. "transfer of educational resources as a source of innovation development", II all-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference "Actual problems of innovation and technology transfer - from theory to practice" (92-95), 24-27.06.2019. UkrINTEI, Ukraine.
- Tomchani, L. V. "Psychological aspects of using innovative technologies in education", II international scientific and practical conference "socio-Cultural and psychological aspects of personality formation" (319-321), September 26-27, 2019, khsu, Ukraine.
- Tomchani L. V. "Social and professional competence as a result of higher education", all-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference with international participation "implementation of competence-oriented training in education: theoretical and practical aspects", (334-337), 4.11.2019. Kiev, Ukraine.
- Tomchani L. V. " Russian language – the language of business cooperation. Russian Russian language training in international universities of Uzbekistan", international conference "Russian as a means of communication in the Central Asian region", (25-28), December 20-21, 2019, Tashkent.
- Tomchani L. V. "the Question of organizing targeted actions with lexical material for the development of students 'oral speech", Scientific Bulletin of Namangan state University, number 4, volume III (VACC), (133-136), Namangan, 2019.
- Panferova I. V., Tomchani L. V. "Specific patterns of foreign language teaching", V international scientific and practical conference" prospects of world science and education", (154-160), January 29-31, 2020, Osaka, Japan. Russian Russian language.
- Tomchani L. V. "Acronyms as a word-forming resource in the modern Russian language", Republican scientific seminar "Actual problems of Russian word-formation", (92-94), Tashkent-2020.
- Tomchani L. V., Begmatova N., Abdusalomova F. "The role of innovative education in professional training", Eastern European Scientific Journal No. 1,
(119-121), Germany, 2020.
- Tomchani L. V. "Problems of teaching Russian language vocabulary in higher education and school". Republican scientific and practical conference "Russian language and literature in Uzbekistan -2020", (118-120), Tashkent, 2020.
- Tomchani L. V. "Methods of teaching the Russian language and prospects for its development", Scientific and practical conference with international participation "Actual problems of science, education and digital technologies in the professional development of the XXI century", Moscow state University, (250-252), Tashkent, 2020.
1.Fiume, E., Tulyaganov, D., Ubertalli, G., Verné, E., Baino, F., Dolomite-foamed bioactive silicate scaffolds for bone tissue repair, Materials, 2020 , Materials 13(3):628 · January 2020
2.Fernandes, H.R., Gaddam, A., Tulyaganov, D.U., Ferreira, J.M.F., Design and synthesis of foam glasses from recycled materials , International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 2020 , Volume17, Issue1, Special Topic: Ceramics for the Circular Economy, January/February 2020 ,Pages 64-74
3.S.I. Schmitz , B. Widholz , C. Essers , M. Becker , D.U. Tulyaganov , A. Moghaddama, , I. Gonzalo de Juan , F. Westhauser, Superior biocompatibility and comparable osteoinductive properties: Sodium-reduced fluoride-containing bioactive glass belonging to the CaO–MgO–SiO2 system as a promising alternative to 45S5 bioactive glass , Bioactive materials, Volume 5, Issue 1, March 2020, Pages 55-65
4.A.Akbarov, N.Khabilov, D.Tulyaganov et al., Morphological characterization of the process regeneration of rabbit bone defect using pate –like composite in the experiment, Int. J. Pharmac. Res., 12, 2, 2020, 725-728
5.Dimitriadis, Konstantinos, Moschovas, Dimitrios, Tulyaganov, Dilshat U., Agathopoulos, Simeon , Development of novel bioactive glass-ceramics in the Na2O/K2O-CaO-MgO-SiO2-P2O5-CaF2 system, JNCS, 2020. 10.1016/j.jnoncrysol.2020.119936
B) Статья в ACTA TTPU:
D.U.Tulyaganov, M.U.Tomalino , PORCELAIN’S CONTRIBUTION TO WORLD HISTORY AND CULTURE, ACTA TTPU,V.9, issue, 2 ,2019.
C) Участие в конференции:
Elisa Fiume, Dilshat Tulyaganov, Enrica Verné, Francesco Baino, 'Dolomite foaming of bioactive melt-derived SiO2-CaO-Na2O-MgO-K2O-P2O5 glass-based scaffolds' has been accepted as a Poster Presentation at the 11th World Biomaterials Congress 2020
1. A.Tojiboev, A.Nasrullaev, K.Turgunov, B.Elmuradov and B.Tashkhodjaev. (E)-6-(Furan-2-ylmethylidene)-6,7,8,9-tetrahydropyrido[2,1-b]quinazoline-11-thione // IUCrData, 2020, 5(3) https://doi.org/10.1107/S2414314620003569
K.K.Turgunov, D.Kadirova, R.Okmanov, S.F.Aripova, B.Tashkhodjaev, Stereochemistry of tropane alkaloid of convolvine and their derivatives, European Journal of Chemistry, 2019, 10(4), pp.376-380.https://doi.org/10.5155/eurjchem.10.4.376-380.1909
3. D.B.Tukhtaev, A.Sh.Saidov, K.K.Turgunov, V.I.Vinogradova, B.Tashkhodzhaev. Synthesis of N-Containing Heterocycles Based on α-Amino Acids. 1. 8,9-Dimethoxy-5,6-Dihydro-3-Phenyl-1-Alkylimidazo[5,1-a]Isoquinolines. // Chemistry of Natural Compounds, 2019, 55, pp.1119-1122. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10600-019-02908-z
XIII International Symposium on the Chemistry of Natural Compounds, October 16-19, 2019, Shanghai, China
1. Z.Ch.Abrayeva, Kh.A.Rasulova, K.K.Turgunov. Components from Ruta graveolens, p.47
2. M.A.Eshonov, Kh.A.Rasulova, K.K.Turgunov. New alkaloids of Haplophyllum acutifolium, p.94
3. M.A.Eshonov, V.I.Vinogradova, K.K.Turgunov. Oxidation of foliozidine by iodic acid, p.95
4. Kh.I.Khasanova, K.A.Eshbakova, K.K.Turgunov. B. Tashhodzhaev, H.A.Aisa. Ferovinolal a new humulan from Ferula ovina, p.119.
5. Kh.I.Khasanova, K.K.Turgunov, K.A.Eshbakova, B.Tashkodjaev, H.A.Aisa, Stereochemistry of macrocyclic α-, -apienes of Ferula ovina, p.120.
6. Kh.I.Khasanova, K.A.Eshbakova, K.K.Turgunov, B.Tashhodzhaev, H.A.Aisa. α-, -Apienes, ferovinal and ferocin from Ferula ovina, p.121
7. Kh.A.Rasulova, Z.Ch.Abrayeva, K.K.Turgunov. Structure of the new alkaloid of cholidine, p.185
8. D.R.Siddikov, Kh.M.Bobakulov, K.K.Turgunov, S.Z.Nishanbaev, B.Tashkodzhaev, I.D.Shamyanov, N.D.Abdullaev. New phenolic compounds from Geranium charlesii, p.209.
9. K.K.Turgunov, B.Tashkhodjaev, D.B.Kodirova, N.I.Mukarramov, S.F.Aripova Stereochemistry of the tropane alkaloids and their derivatives, p.228
10. Sh.N.Zhurakulov, V.I.Vinogradova, K.K.Turgunov. Oxidation reaction of quinoline alkaloids evoxin and bukharain with metaperiodic acid, p.260
International Conference of Young Scientists "Science and Innovation", November 1, 2019, Tashkent
11. A.G.Tojiboev, Sh.N.Zhurakulov, K.K.Turgunov, Ulli Englert. Crystal structure of (4-(formyl)-2,3,4,10-tetrahydro-1H-pyrido[2,1-b]-quinazolin-10-one), p.250
Publications: 1. U. A. Safarov. Note on the conjugacy between two maps of critical circles. Bulletin of the Siberian Federal University. Mathematics And Physics 2019(Presented). 2. A. A. Dzhalilov, U. A. Safarov. Note on the invariant measure of critical circle homeomorphisms. (ready to submit) 3. U. A. Safarov. Invariant probability distributions are piecewise smooth homeomorphisms of a circle with several kinks. ACTA TTPU, 2020. 4. U. A. Safarov. Invariant measures critical homeomorphisms of a circle with kinks. ACTA TTPU, 2020 Theses: 1. Safarov U. circular maps with a non-planar critical point. Proceedings of the international scientific conference "Modern problems of geometry and topology and their applications", Tashkent, November 21-23, 2019, p. 79. 2. Safarov U. regularity of the probability measure associated with circular homeomorphisms. Proceedings of the Republican scientific and practical conference "Statistics and its applications", Tashkent, October 17-18, 2019
1. Fayazov K.S. Khajiev I.O. Nonlocal boundary value problems for the second order mixed type differential equation. Uzbek Mathematical Journal, 2019, No 4, pp.68-80
2. Фаязов К.С., Хажиев И.О. Краевая задача для дифференциального уравнения второго порядка с одной линией вырождения. Бюллетень Института математики 2020, №1, стp. 118-126
3. Fayazov, K.S., Khajiev, I.O. A nonlocal boundary-value problem for a fourth-order mixed-type equation. J Math Sci 248, 166–174 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10958-020-04866-2
Participating of conference
1. Fayazov K. C., Khazhev I. O. Approximate solution of the first attempt-the boundary value given for the mixed-type equation of the fourth interval. Mezhdunarodnaya conference” the Role and ill-posed problems", 2-4 October 2019, Samland. C. 130
2. Fayazov K. C., Khazhev I. O. Selected problem with illegal methods for elimination of mixed type. Odnoklassnye equations of mathematical physics and their applications: dissertations of reports of the Uzbek-Russian scientific conference, October 24-26, 2019, Tashkent, Uzbekistan. C. 136
3. Fayazov K. C., Khazhev I. O. Extreme feed for the differential equation of secondary allocation with a smaller time direction. Abstracts of the international conference "Actual problems of applied mathematics and information technologies" 14-15 Nov, 2019, Tashkent. p. 175
4. Khazhev I. O. Approximate solution of the first-boundary value problem for a parabolic equation with time change. Abstracts of the international conference "Actual problems of applied mathematics and information technologies" 14-15 Nov, 2019, Tashkent. p. 176
5. Haev acting Specified flow problem for a differential equation of the secondary discharge with one line of output. Proceedings of the international working conference " Modern geometric and topological problems and their applications”, Tashkent, 21-23 November 2019 p. 132
6. Fayazov K. C., Khazhev I. O. Internal-boundary value problem for a mixed-type secondary allocation equation with a single excess line. ” Mathematics, physics and music technologysharing databasemail " mavzusida in the Republic of mastubated online science of AMI anjuman of tesslar toplami, Bukhoro, 2020 April 15 yil “ 159-160 C.
• Pulatov T.R., Asanov S., Hoshimov A.A. (2020). Justification Of Thrust Bearings Parameters For Increasing The Reliability Of Downhole Pumps. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(9s)
• Hoshimov A.A., Pulatov T.R., Asanov S., Inoyatkhodjaev J.Sh. (2020). Design Of Experiment In Surface Roughness Analysis Of Turning Process. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(9s), 5790-5797. • Seyran Asanov (2019). Review of brake pedal force simulators. Global Partnership as a Condition and Guarantee of Sustainable Development. International Scientific Conference, 21-23 November,2019 • Project name: development of test benches for strain measurements for technical universities and educational establishments with a technical bias (Ministry of Innovative development)
- Ethelbert Ezemobi, Sanjarbek Ruzimov, Angelo Bonfitto, Andrea Tonoli, Nicola Amati, "Energy Saving From Electrification of Cooling Systems", IDETC2020-22366, DETC/CIE 2020 Conference August 17-19, 2020 (SCOPUS)
- Hadi Rahmeh, Angelo Bonfitto, Sanjarbek Ruzimov, "Fuzzy Logic vs Equivalent Consumption Minimization Strategy for Energy Management in P2 Hybrid Electric Vehicles", IDETC2020-22431, DETC/CIE 2020 Conference August 17-19, 2020 (SCOPUS)
- Jasurkhuja Kholkhujaev, Nodirbek Abdurakhmonov, Sanjarbek Ruzimov, Nurmuhammad Abdukarimov, Jamshid Inoyatkhodjayev, Abdulla Saidov, "Ray tracing simulation of wing mirrors for ultrasonic sensor based blind spot monitoring system", The 14th IEEE International Conference Application of Information and Communication Technologies, 07-09 Oct 2020, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Mavlonov, Jamshid and Ruzimov, Sanjar (2019) "Experimental Validation of Radiator Effectiveness," Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent: Vol. 9 : Iss. 4 , Article 7.o International ERASMUS+ project proposal in Electric mobility – E-FLOW (6 National universities, FH Joanneum (Austria), Politecnico di Torino, FH Düsseldorf (Germany))
- Development of a Novel Parallel Hybrid Strategy for Flex-fuel Operation of Ethanol/Gasoline Blend in a GDI Engine-Motor Configuration using Artificial Intelligence Techniques, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India