ACADEMIC DEGREE: BACHELOR
DEGREE COURSE NAME: “SOFTWARE ENGINEERING”
Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent established a separate Software Engineering department realizing the need of this degree program for the upcoming era. The Department of Software engineering, aims to provide high quality of education with the best current practices, theory and research which integrate professional studies in the field of software engineering.
To become the center of excellence and the aspiration in the discipline of software engineering by producing highly skilled professionals, who with their analytical capabilities and proficiencies apply the technical knowledge for socio-economic development. To provide a technically sound ambiance of learning and realizing the frequently changing traits of the software industry to pursue sustainable socio-economic growth with the sense of ethics, professionalism and leadership to serve the community and humanity at large.
A student who successfully completes the course requirements will be able to:
- Performs his/her professional roles in Software industry and related fields.
- Adheres to professional responsibilities in multi-cultural environment with continual improvement.
- Works effectively as a team lead or a team member in challenging ventures.
- Communicates technical and managerial information efficiently in oral and written forms.
Program graduates can enjoy careers in a variety of fields including:
- Engineering Knowledge: An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: An ability to identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
- Design / Development of Solutions: An ability to design solutions for complex engineering problems and design systems, components or processes that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Investigation: An ability to investigate complex engineering problems in a methodical way including literature survey, design and conduct of experiments, analysis and interpretation of experimental data, and synthesis of information to derive valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage: An ability to create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools, including prediction and modeling, to complex engineering activities, with an understanding of the limitations.
- Individual and Teamwork: An ability to work effectively, as an individual or in a team, on multifaceted and /or multidisciplinary settings.
INTERNSHIP AND RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES
Students will have many opportunities for internships and research. Past projects include market research for regional municipal organizations and for-profit industries. Students are responsible for securing individual internships. Faculty advisors will provide guidance and provide information on earning credit