Date and place of birth:
Academic degree: PhD
Academic rank: No
Phone: +998 71 2467082
2009 – 2012 PhD in Biochemistry & Microbiology, Kochi University of Technology, Kochi, Japan;
2005 – 2007 Master’s Degree in Materials Science, Toyohashi University of Technology, Toyohashi, Japan;
2005 Japanese Language Trainee under JICE JDS Program, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, Nagoya, Japan;
2003 English Language Trainee, Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages (CIEFL), Hyderabad, India;
1998 – 2001 Research Trainee, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan;
1993 – 1998 Bachelor Degree in Chemistry (5-year curricula), National University of Uzbekistan (former Tashkent State University), Tashkent, Uzbekistan;
2015 up to now – Researcher, Republican Scientific and Practical Center of Sports Medicine at National Olympic Committee of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan;
2012 up to now – lecturer, Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, Tashkent, Uzbekistan;
2009 – 2012 – Research Assistant, Kochi University of Technology, Kochi, Japan;
1998 – 2009 – Laboratory assistant, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan;
2003 – 2005 – Chemist-analyst, QA laboratory of “Corepharmsanoat” joint-stock pharmaceutical company, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Research interests and past projects
Separation Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology.
List of publications
1. А. B. Soliev, М. R. Tursunova, А. А. Mamadrakhimov, I. R. Mavlyanov, А. А. Khojimetov, М. Sh. Karimov. Study of biologically active substances of Ferula moschata by GC- and HPLC-MS methods. «12th International Symposium on the Chemistry of Natural Compounds». September 7-8, 2017, Tashkent. p.416.
2. Soliev A.B., Mamadrahimov A.A., Mavlyanov I.R., Hojimetov A.A., Karimov M.Sh. Determination of meldonium in urine of sportsmen with use of chromatography-mass spectrometry methods. Abstracts of the Republican scientific and practical conference “Metabolic syndrome and other categories of dysmetabolism in various fields of medicine». Tashkent April, 13 2017, p.176.
3. Hosokawa, K., Soliev, A. B., Kajihara, A., & Enomoto, K. (2016). Effects of a microbial pigment violacein on the activities of protein kinases. Cogent Biology, 2(1), 1259863. https://doi.org/10.1080/23312025.2016.1259863.
4. Azimjon A. Mamadrahimov, A’zamjon B. Soliev, Kristina N. Toderich, Nanduri K. Rao. Determination of squalene content in quinoa seed oils grown under harsh environmental condition in Central Asia. “Quinoa for Future Food and Nutrition Security in Marginal Environments”. International Quinoa Conference 2016. Dubai, UAE, December 6-8, 2016.
5. A.B. Soliev, Y. Saito, K. Jinno, A.T. Adylova, I.Y. Abdurakhmonov (2016). Quantitative determination of ginsenosides in ginseng products by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography. O’zbekiston biologiya jurnali (Journal of Biology of Uzbekistan). Special issue, pp. 75-79.
6. Azamjon B. Soliev, Azimjon A. Mamadrahimov, Noiba. M. Rakhimova, Nail J. Sagdiev. Qualitative determination of furosemide in athlete’s urine by UHPLC-MS/MS. Public health, Economy and management in Medicine. International Conference on Sports Medicine. Chisinau, Moldova, pp. 38-39, November 15-17, 2015.
7. Azamjon B. Soliev, Kakushi Hosokawa and Keiichi Enomoto. Effects of prodigiosin compounds on the activities of protein phosphatases and protein kinases. Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry (J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem. 2015;30(4):533-8. doi: 10.3109/14756366.2014.951347. Epub 2014 Nov 6).
8. Azamjon B. Soliev and Keiichi Enomoto. Antitumor pigments from marine bacteria. In the book “Marine Biomaterials: Isolation, Characterization and Applications,” Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, 2013, pp. 149-172.
9. Wang, Y., A. Nakajima, K. Hosokawa, A. B. Soliev, I. Osaka, R. Arakawa, and K. Enomoto. Cytotoxic prodigiosin and its analogues from Pseudoalteromonas sp. 1020R isolated from the pacific coast of Japan. Bioscience, Biotechnology, Biochemistry 76 (6), pp. 1229-1232 (2012).
10. Azamjon B. Soliev and Keiichi Enomoto. Inhibition of protein phosphatases by prodigiosin compounds as a basis for their mechanisms of cytotoxicity. The 9th Asia-Pacific Marine Biotechnology Conference (APMBC). Kochi, Japan, July 13-16, 2012.
11. Azamjon B. Soliev, Kakushi Hosokawa, and Keiichi Enomoto, “Bioactive pigments from marine bacteria: Applications and physiological roles,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2011, Article ID 670349, 2011. doi:10.1155/2011/670349.
12. Azamjon B. Soliev and Keiichi Enomoto. Molecular mechanisms of cytotoxicity by prodigiosin and violacein pigments from marine bacteria. The 84th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Biochemical Society. Kyoto, Japan, September 21-24, 2011.
13. Kakushi Hosokawa, Azamjon B. Soliev, Aki Kajihara and Keiichi Enomoto. Inhibition of protein kinases by an anti-tumor pigment violacein. The 83rd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Biochemical Society. Kobe, Japan, December 8-10, 2010.
14. Quiming N.S., N. L. Denola, A. B. Soliev, Y. Saito, and K. Jinno. Retention prediction modeling of ginsenosides on a polyvinyl alcohol-bonded stationary phase at subambient temperatures using multiple linear regression and artificial neural network. Anal. Sci. 24(1):139-48 (2008).
15. Azamjon Soliev, Yoshihiro Saito and Kiyokatsu Jinno. Development of Ginsenosides Separation Using Ultra High Pressure Liquid Chromatography, 68th Annual Conference of The Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry, Utsunomia, Japan, May 18-19, 2007.
16. Azamjon Soliev, Noel S. Quiming, Hatsuichi Ohta, Yoshihiro Saito, Kiyokatsu Jinno. Separation of ginsenosides at elevated temperature by ultra-high pressure liquid chromatography. Journal of Liquid Chromatography and Related Technologies, vol.30, issue 19, pp. 2835-2849 (2007).
17. Quiming N.S., N. L. Denola, A. B. Soliev, Y. Saito, and K. Jinno. HPLC separation and quantitative analysis of ginsenosides using a polyvinyl alcohol-bonded stationary phase. Chromatographia, 66, pp. 5-11 (2007).
18. Noel S. Quiming, N.L. Denola, A.B. Soliev, Y. Saito & K. Jinno, Retention behavior of ginsenosides on a poly(vinyl alcohol)-bonded stationary phase in hydrophilic interaction chromatography, Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 389, pp. 1477-1488 (2007).
19. S.Ya. Mirzaakhmedov, J.F. Ziyavitdinov, D.N. Dalimov, A.B. Soliev, G.N. Dalimova, K.B. Ashurov, S.T. Azizov, M.K. Bhat, S.I. Salikhov and S.T. Nazarbekova. Application of polysaccharidases for cold pressing of seeds. Polysaccharides and Polysaccharidases in Food and Agriculture. 121-156, Research Signpost 37/661 (2), Fort P.O., Trivandrum-695 023, Kerala, India (2007).
20. S.Ya. Mirzaakhmedov, J.F. Ziyavitdinov, Z.R. Akhmedova, A.B. Soliev, D. T. Ruzmetova, Kh. B. Ashurov, Dimitrios Fessas, and Stefania Iametti. Isolation, purification and enzymatic activity of cellulase components of the fungus Aspergillus terreus. Chemistry of Natural Compounds, vol. 43, N5, pp. 594-597 (2007).
21. S.Ya. Mirzaakhmedov, J.F. Ziyavitdinov, Z.R. Akhmedova, A.B. Soliev, D. T. Ruzmetova, S.T. Azizov, Dimitrios Fessas, and Stefania Iametti. Isolation and purification of lignoperoxidase from the mushroom Pleurotus ostreatus, Chemistry of Natural Compounds, vol.43, N6, pp. 682-684 (2007).
22. Sh.Ya. Mirzaakhmedov, J.F. Ziyavitdinov, A.B. Soliev, D.N. Dalimov, Z.R. Akhmedova, S.T. Azizov, M.K. Bhat. Cellulase components from Aspergillus terreus. 5th International Symposium on Chemistry of Natural Compounds, May 20-23, Tashkent (Uzbekistan), P.51, 2003.
23. D.N. Dalimov, Sh.Ya. Mirzaakhmedov, J.F. Ziyavitdinov, A.B. Soliev, Z.R. Akhmedova, S.T. Azizov, K.B. Ashurov and M.K. Bhat. Lignoperoxidase from fungus Pleurotus ostreatus. 5th International Symposium on Chemistry of Natural Compounds, May 20-23, Tashkent (Uzbekistan), P.50, 2003.
24. S.Ya. Mirzaakhmedov, J.F. Ziyavitdinov, A.B. Soliev, D.N. Dalimov, S.T. Azizov, K.B. Ashurov, M.K. Bhat. Effects of enzyme treatment on cold pressed oil output from low-oil producing crops. “International Workshop on Biotechnology Commercialization and Security”. Scientific Materials. Tashkent, Uzbekistan, October 14-17, P. 72, 2003.
25. K.B. Ashurov, S.T. Azizov, P.V. Zinovyev, D.N. Dalimov, S.Ya. Mirzaakhmedov, J.F. Ziyavitdinov, A.B. Soliev. The vitamin composition of sorrel, tomato and pomegranate oils and oil cakes. “International Workshop on Biotechnology Commercialization and Security”. Scientific Materials. Tashkent, Uzbekistan, October 14-17, P. 107-108, 2003.
26. Sh.Ya. Mirzaakhmedov, J.F. Ziyavitdinov, A.B. Soliev, D.N. Dalimov, Z.R. Akhmedova, S.T. Azizov, M.K. Bhat. Isolation of cellulase components from Aspergillus terreus, The Second International Conference on Polymer Modification, Degradation and Stabilisation MODEST 2002, 30 June-4 July 2002, Budapest, Hungary, P.67.
27. Sh.Ya. Mirzaakhmedov, A.B. Soliev, M.S. Tashmukhamedov, A.A. Kim, K.S. Tachtobin. Synthesis of [3H]-labeled derivatives of the gamabufotaline and arenobufogine molecules. The 2nd International Conference “Radio-isotopes and their applications”, Tashkent, 3-5 October 2000.