Vacancy for Public Relations Manager
• Responsible for the internal and external communications of the university, maintaining good relations with media representatives and general public.
• Preparing promotional articles, press releases, speeches and official responses to the questions posted by media representatives.
• Monitoring the materials related to the university published in mass media.
• Communicating with the representatives of the media, organising press conferences and similar media events.
• Raising brand awareness, number of visitors and visibility on targeted social media and channels.
• Proposing and developing content creation for blog, social networks and newsletter campaigns.
• Research and analysis of the potential of online channels.
• Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts).
• Processing interesting topics for readers, viewers at university website.
• Publishing information in mass media.
• Managing social networks – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and others.
• Monitoring discussions, contributions, responding to questions
• Promotion of activities of the university
• Creating advertising texts, slogans, and the main ideas of advertising campaigns.
• Providing linguistic editing of written texts.
• Execute search keyword discovery and expansion.
• Perform external back link analysis and provide recommendations.
• Monitor, track, and report on SEO metrics, including trend analysis, and keyword performance
• Perform site quality checks, including navigation and broken link analysis of website
Note: Salary is discussed based on the results of the interview
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations