We would like to invite you to take part in the scientific event which will be held on April 26, 2022, at 13:30 in the Grey Hall of the Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent
- AIM OF THE CONFERENCE
This event is a completely open scientific forum for the exchange of new ideas and findings. This year’s meeting will highlight state of art and advances in engineering new materials and technologies. The presentations will be addressed the following topics:
Mechanical engineering, Energetic, Natural sciences and mathematics, Ecology and environmental issues, Materials science, etc.
Everyone with an interest is invited to attend including students, scientists, engineers, technical managers and production personal from industrial enterprises. One of the main aims of the conference is to encourage undergraduate students to present technical papers and improve their skills in the technique of presentation.
The working language of the conference is English.
2. CONFERENCE PROGRAM
April, 26, 2022. Tuesday
13.30 – 16.00 Grey Hall.
Opening talk: Rector, prof. Jamshid Inoyatkhodjaev
Moderator: assist. prof. Javlon Karimov
- Ural Bekbaev (TTPU, assoc. prof.): A classification of two-dimensional algebras, up to a special group of isomorphisms, over any basic field. (13.40 – 13.50)
- Taur Alimov, (TTPU, student): Feynman Integral trick. (13.50 – 14.00)
- Anvar Sheryatullaev (TTPU, student): Porcelain: definition, history and types. (14.00 – 14.10)
- Asad Kayumov (TTPU, student): History of glassmaking. (14.10 – 14.20)
- Abdurauf Qodiriy, Samandar Jahongirov (TTPU, students): Some properties of continued fractions and return time for circle homeomorphisms. (14:20 – 14:30)
- Muniskhon Abdurashitova (TTPU, teacher): Neural network generalization improvement using Noise Augmentation for indoor human localization. (14:30 – 14:40)
- Sardor Beshimov (TTPU, student): Synthesis and properties of anodic aluminum oxide. (14:40 – 14:50)
- Rakhmatov Khondamir (TTPU, PhD student): Regularization of the incorrect boundary problem for the parabolic equation. (14:50 – 15:00)
- Umidjon Usmanov (TTPU, teacher), Abdulla Saidov (TTPU, prof.): Fuel cell technology in the automotive industry. (15:00 – 15:10)
- Takhirjan Pulatov (TTPU, assoc. prof.), Ulugbek Rakhmatullaev (TTPU, student): The principles of operation of an electric car and the power supply scheme from batteries. (15:10 – 15:20)
- Olimjon Eshkobilov (TTPU, teacher): A singularity of the Friedmann-Lemaitre-Robertson-Walker spacetime. (15:20 – 15:30)
- Meronshoh Yusofov (TTPU, student), Axtam Djalilov (TTPU, prof.): Chaotic maps. (15.30 – 15:40)
- Abdumaminov Asilkhon (TTPU, student): On some methods for solving third and fourth-degree polynomial equations. (15:40 – 15:50)
Awarding ceremony: (15:50 – 16:00)