- Functions of the department:
- spreading information about foreign educational, scientific and cultural programs, projects, competitions and grants;
- information support for the promotion of educational programs and scientific projects of the University and its structural subdivisions;
- participation in the organization of reception, accommodation and stay of foreign delegations, individual teachers, scientists and students at the University;
- consulting the employees and students of the university concerning their participation in and work with international programs, projects and grants, registration of documents for passport and visa services;
- registration of the passage of educational and scientific internships of the staff and students of the University in foreign countries;
- registration and monitoring of cooperation agreements with foreign educational and scientific institutions, organizations and foundations.
International cooperation with leading European, American and Asian higher education institutions and companies have been extending through 10 years of its operation. Currently, Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent has cooperation with over 40 universities and companies of 19 foreign countries. Joint educational projects, industry-level cooperation, training and exchange programs are held in collaboration with partners.
SPACE.COM – New Curriculum for Space and Telecommunication Systems
1) Curriculum development: accreditation of a new program by local authorities, modernization of existing courses, organization of new courses
2) Creation of Space Technology Center: training of engineering personnel for aerospace organizations. Organization of training, internships, space research and innovative projects. More information here https://tuit.uz/uz/post/spacecom
ELBA – Establishing training and research centers and development courses on Big Data Analysis in CA
1) Establishing training and research centers (laboratories) on Big Data Intellectual Analysis (computational systems and software products purchase)
2) Development of training courses on Big Data Intellectual Analysis for bachelor, master students and professionals.
Proposed courses of the projects proposal: -Big Data Analysis Technologies; -Big Data Architecture; -Data Science; -Data Mining; -Data Visualization; -Information Management Technologies; -Business intelligence; Architecture of Neural Networks; -Internet of things in the context of Big Data.
Development of a bachelor program in mechatronics and robotics
Establishment of a mechatronics lab
Strengthening cooperation with manufacturers
MUSAE – Development and implementation of educational programs in entrepreneurship, student startup development
Current curriculum modernization in accordance with modern concepts “Creative Industry” and “Creative Economy”;
Development of training mini-courses on entrepreneurship;
Strengthening cooperation between universities of Europe, Palestine, Tunisia and Uzbekistan.
ERAMCA – Estimation and mitigation of environmental risks for cultural heritage objects in Central Asia
1) Development of Master’s program in environmental risk assessment and mitigation for cultural heritage objects
2) Creation of a pilot digital library with open source code to offer an interdisciplinary approach on the preservation of cultural heritage to interested universities
3) Creation of laboratories
The first grant project of the Memorandum between the Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent and Sun Moon University on March 25, 2019 “On the establishment of “The Academy for Autonomous Cars” is called “Autonomous Car Design based on Digital Twin Technology”.
Students are taught “3D Design”, “Catia 3D Experience MDE” and Arduino Programming by leading professors at the Faculty of Smart Automotive Engineering at Sun Moon University. More information here
RENES – “Development of Master Programme in Renewable Energy Sources and Sustainable Environment” project
In the context of RENES project, a special lab was created at Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent. This lab is equipped with modern appliances and gives an opportunity to learn and study renewable energy sources.
From September 25 to September 27, 2019, the final conference of the RENES – “Development of Master Program in Renewable Energy Sources and Sustainable Environment” project was held at the Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent. Within the framework of this event, an international conference on the topic “MODERN PROBLEMS OF RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES AND SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENT” was held.
The Aim of the project is to strengthen academic capacity of experts on mathematical engineering in Central Asia via development and implementation of interdisciplinary Master program “Mathematical Engineering” through collaboration with all stakeholders for enhancing the scientific potential on Mathematical engineering and professional development of in-service specialists.
As part of the project at the Turin Polytechnic University, the following were implemented:
– Center for Computing Mathematical Engineering established;
– A course in mathematical engineering was developed and integrated into the educational process;
The course is aimed at shaping the scientific and practical skills of students in solving mathematical problems using high-performance parallel computing systems, COMSOL and MATLAB software systems.
The project of the site: http://eccum.famnit.upr.si
MACH “Introduction of new Master program and Doctoral courses in Mechatronics in Uzbekistan” 2013-2016
TERSID – Technical Education on Resource Savings for Industrial Development. 2011-2014
The aim of the project is updating and adaptation of master’s programs for several engineering specialties in terms of resource conservation. Selected areas such as mining, engineering, energy, metallurgy, automation.
Updating existing master’s programs in several engineering specialties.
Creation of a center for retraining of personnel of industrial enterprises and teachers in this field.
Organization of practical training for students in accordance with the developed curricula.
Opening of a resource-saving center and equipped with modern laboratory equipment
From partner organizations we are looking for:
• Creation of joint training centers and research laboratories
• Organization of student mobility via European and other mobility programs
• Partnership in exchange for permanent staff members (for short- and long-term period)
• Partnership in exchange for teaching personnel
• Development of joint Ph.D. programs
We are always open to cooperation!
You can contact us:
tel. + 998-71-246-30-67
Yuldashev Rashid Akramjonovich
Phone number/Fax.: (+998)71-246-30-67
Karpova Olga Vladimirovna
Phone number/Fax.: (+998)71-246-30-67